19.2.09


What do you really think about China?

"China? When I think about China, I firstly think of my favourite food, I can eat Chinese food all day and forever, preferably without MSG, which makes you ill. This, automatically gets me thinking of my second thought about China, they do a lot over there that makes many people very, very ill. They also manufacture a lot of stuff cheaply, which is very tempting..., just like the food, so I think that this is "the war" that Nostradamus was talking about and it affects the whole world. This is what I think about China in a nutshell. I'm keeping it short, because 'ik hou 't graag gezellig', but it seems that my secondhand store will stay overloaded till the end of days."

Jolanda, in her shop in the Hague, Netherlands (www.superfly-ttt.nl)
by BRIAN HILL

1 comment:

  1. cute girl, nice answer. smart and insightful.

    ReplyDelete