23.2.09


What do you really think about China?

"I don't have much information about China, but what I know is that China is overpopulated, that's what I know. There is a lot of industry - that's what I know theoretically, but I have never been to China. I don't want to go there. What I understand is that there are lots of people, that means there are not a lot of jobs there."

David Tumaniwena, 36 (right), along with two co-workers, cleaning the streets in Cape Town, South Africa by STAN ENGELBRECHT

2 comments:

  1. Interesting to see someone looking at it from the perspective of living there and how that would effect him compared to how it effects him where he lives. Great shot to match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stan, yes i agree with andrew, great picture. nice point of view David.

    ReplyDelete